Delta Vacations University – The Travel Industry’s Premier Education Seminar and Tradeshow
Sept. 16 & 17, 2017 Atlanta, Georgia
1 Day – $99
2 Days – $129
Fly-in Package (contracted agencies only):
1 Day – $269
2 Days – $299
PREMIER EDUCATION FOR TRAVEL AGENTS
- Design your own schedule to focus on the specific travel agent training that will help your business the most.
- Get info you can use to qualify your clients – including insider tips on destinations, major hotel partners, properties, and Delta Vacations® products.
- Meet hundreds of destination, hotel, and tour partners at the daily Delta Vacations University tradeshow.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Select from a wide variety of classes offering the latest information from our destination experts and partners. Visit our tradeshow, which features more than 200 hotel, destination and product representatives from all over the world.
ONE-DAY & TWO-DAY OPTIONS
Join us for one day or the entire weekend. By attending the full two-day event, you’ll receive incredible value with discounted pricing. The registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, all classes, event transportation, general session and tradeshow.
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES
Take advantage of exclusive, discounted rates at many hotels convenient to the event, and receive complimentary transportation to the Georgia International Convention Center.
SATURDAY NIGHT RECEPTION AT PONCE CITY MARKET ROOFTOP
All attendees are invited to a special evening of networking, food and fun.
Receive exclusive promotional offers, only available to attendees, which provide incredible savings to your clients and help close more sales.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS FOR DELTA VACATIONS UNIVERSITY
- Earn ten continuing education units (CEUs) through The Travel Institute for attending Delta Vacations University. Certified Travel Associates (CTAs) and Certified Travel Counselors (CTCs) are required to earn a minimum of ten Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to maintain their certification. By attending Delta Vacations University, CTAs and CTCs can earn their full CEU quota needed for the year!
MSC Seminar At Sea & Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
September 30 – October 7, 2017
Ship: MSC Divina
Emark/Disembark: Miami, FL
Cost: $753.68 for agent traveling with guest
$753.68 for guest traveling with agent
- 7 night accommodations in a B2 Balcony Room
- Shipboard Meals
- Onboard Entertainment
- Mealtime Beverage Package
- 2 Cocktail Receptions
- Educational Seminars
- Government Taxes and Fees
All other fees, including airfare, are not included.
Please submit the application by August 30, 2017. Please do not make air reservations until you receive confirmation from MSC Cruises.