Join us – Dubai FAM 2018 October 25 – October 31
- 10/25 – You’ll arrive in Dubai and settle into your hotel.
- 10/26 – Visit the stunning Atlantis The Palm, one of the most spectacular five star hotels in Dubai.
- 10/27 – Enjoy a tour of the highlights of Dubai, including many of the most important landmarks of the city.
- 10/28 – Day trip to Abu Dhabi today, the capital of the UAE. You’ll have a chance to visit the best sights of the city, before heading back to Dubai.
- 10/29 – Truly immerse yourself in the local culture with an exciting desert safari. You can ride a camel, walk on a sand dune and relax at your desert campsite as the sun sets.
- 10/30 – Today it’s time to get down to business! We will have an expo day, as well as a presentation on The Dubai 2020 Expo. These events will be followed by an elegant dinner in the evening, a fitting end to a highly enjoyable trip!
- 10/31 – Departures.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai welcomes you to the United Arab Emirates with unmatched luxury and a prime location in one of the region’s most desirable business and leisure destinations. Located within two iconic towers in Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, our hotel offers exceptional amenities and an array of bars and restaurants, including Indian, Italian and Thai fare.
Elegant accommodations boast deluxe bedding, marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service; some feature stunning views of the Dubai skyline. Additional perks for your visit include a sparkling outdoor pool and the world-class Saray Spa.
With a prime city centre location, just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport, our hotel is capable of hosting groups, meetings and conventions of up to 1,000 people. We also offer easy access to the nearby Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Opera, ensuring you make the most of your stay. We’re confident you’ll be absolutely thrilled with your visit to JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai.
*All prices are based on double occupancy. Single supplement $899. Hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm.
Credit cards are required at hotel check-in for any incidentals or additional room charges. Trip insurance is mandatory and you will be required to submit relevant information as verification.
Trip insurance is mandatory and you will be required to submit relevant information as verification.
- Hotel Room Stay
- Daily Tourism Fee
- Meal Inclusions: 5 – Breakfast, 4 – Lunch, 2 – Dinners
- Activity Transfers
- Airport Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Guided Tours
- Business Day General Registration
- All Access Pass Expo
- Activities listed per the Itinerary
- Spending Money
- Hotel Services such as (laundry, spa, additional meals, etc)
- Anything not listed in Inclusions
Deluxe Sea View Double
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are available (for some rooms)
- Windows, floor to ceiling
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat Screen TV
Executive Room Single
- This room features lounge access
- Open: Sun-Sat, Open: 24 hours
- Private access floor
- Complimentary food: midday snack, afternoon tea, hors d’oeuvres, dessert, late night snack
- Complimentary Cocktails
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Honor bar Complimentary business services