Our full-service approach to managing specialty experiences and years of expertise arranging niche events are sure to help you create memories.
If you want to better serve your attendees and yourself, outsource some of the finer details of corporate event planning to us.
Trust us, it’s a game-changer.
Thousands of specialty events occur each year, and if you’re someone who plans them, you know how exhausting they are to coordinate. Large or small, planning these niche events is often more demanding than standard events, thus requiring more effort.
- Baby showers
- Milestone birthdays
- Family reunions
- Holiday parties
- Special occasions
- Just because!
Planning corporate events is very involved! Some events take over a year to plan, from sourcing venues to setting up on-site support, booking food and beverage, managing guest travel, advertising the event, editing the guest list, and so much more.
- Virtual events
- Managing all aspects of event planning, including budgeting, logistics, event design and staffing
- Coordinating guest list and requirements for a customized experience
- Strategic planning for all necessary supplies, vendors, inclusions and price negotiations
Event Space Sourcing
- Scouting and vetting a range of venues to find the perfect location for your event, including the best vitual event options
- Negotiation and using our industry connections to get you the best possible rate
- Calculating all costs associated with the event to help you stay on or under budget
- Guiding you through the contract stage of securing the venue step-by-step
- Managing everything behind-the-scenes so you like an event champion
- Resolving any issues that come up before, during, or after the event
- Sourcing the highest quality professionals, venues, decor, and more for your event
- Taking care of all signage and vendor and catering managment
- Finding the right staff for your event to provide exceptional services and support
Analysis And Reporting
- Designing custom analytics and strategies to help you improve your event success overtime
- Using fact-based analytics to drive your business forward so you can predict an accurate ROI
- Consulting with expert advice on the strategy of your event to increase your changes of success
- Interpreting the data to plan and execute your most successfull events
We can also offer you a range of other services in-house.Please take a look at the secondary services that we offer
- Creating effective marketing strategies to help your event succeed
- Determining how th optimize your website and marketing materials for SEO and conversions
- Creating promotional materials such as brochures and invitations
- Designing eye-catching graphics to promote your event on the web and in print
- Creating compelling copy to help your event stang out(i.e.blogs, content pieces)
- Developing a beautiful website that can be used to share event information
- Writing drip email campaigns to advertise your event and increase registrations
- Creating social media marketing campaign that convert
- Establishing a powerful pay-per-click campaign to drive visitors to your website